Which dog shampoo is best for you?
We know that every dog is different, which means every bathtime is different, too! With so many options out there, sometimes it can be tricky to find the best product for your four-legged friend. We’ve created a handy guide on how to find the best shampoo for your dog.
If your dog has sensitive skin…
‘Sensitive skin’ can mean so many different things - from seasonal allergies that are irritating your dog’s skin, ongoing sensitivities or a flare up of a skin condition, we know how important it is to soothe your dog’s sore skin. We’d recommend our Lillidale Itchy Wash, formulated especially for dogs with sensitivities.
Why we love it:
- pH balanced for canine skin
- Aloe vera for super skin soothing
- Provitamin B5 to moisturise your dog and promote healthy skin
- Detangling properties to make light work of working through knots
- Over 90% natural ingredients, like oatmeal and manuka honey
Great for gently conditioning your dog’s coat and skin, without any of the nasties that might further irritate their sensitive skin.
If you need a quick and easy dog groom…
Sometimes there just aren't the hours in the day for a full bath for your mucky pup. Maybe you’re away for the weekend without your full grooming kit, on the move, or you’ve not got the time to wrestle your dog in the bath to try and get them freshened up. That’s where our Lillidale Lazy Wash comes in - it’s like a dry shampoo for dogs!
Why we love it:
- Moisturising provitamin B5
- Aloe Vera to soothe your dog’s skin
- Hydrolysed wheat protein to strengthen and repair dog hair and skin
Our easy-to-use foam formula is so simple - just pump a dollop onto your hand, and comb through your dog’s coat, focusing on the particularly grubby patches. You can use your fingers or a brush, whatever you have to hand. There’s no need to rinse, meaning you can wash and go in minutes.
Lazy Wash is suitable for all breeds and all ages, from your Poodle Puppy to your Geriatric Great Dane!
If you’ve got a very smelly dog…
If your dog is a big believer of ‘the stinker the smell, the bigger the roll in it’, we know just how you feel! We have first hand experience of how it sometimes takes multiple washes to get rid of those lingering smells, especially on dogs with longer coats. That’s why we’ve formulated our Lillidale Stinky Wash, to specifically target those smells on your dog’s fur that just won’t budge.
Why we love it:
- Lemon extract to refresh and neutralise bad smells
- It nourishes your dog’s skin and coat with Provitamin B5
- Saccharomyces ferment to tackle bad odours and act as an antioxidant
- It gets rid of that fox poo smell from your dog’s fur and replaces it with a long lasting papaya and coconut scent - much nicer that Eau de Fox Poo
Why not pair with our Lillidale Stinky Spray to keep that fresh scent lasting for longer - simply spray and go!
If you’ve got a whole pack of mucky pups…
Sometimes, bigger really is better. We offer our Lillidale Stinky Wash and Lillidale Itchy Wash in a 5 litre concentrate, brilliant if there’s a lot of grubby dogs to be bathed - this would be a perfect shampoo for dog groomers! Simply dilute at a 30:1 ratio (so that’s 15ml of shampoo to 450ml of water) and wash away.
Why not explore our whole pet grooming range here - made with natural ingredients in the UK.
Naturally Caring, Lillidale x